Friday 26 July 2013

trying my best...

I must admit since my trip to the museum, I haven't really done a similar excursion. Yes, I've been going to numerous places around Singapore, but I haven't really documented these experiences and haven't really immersed myself in them because I have just been so busy.


Since crossing the 'month left' line, it seems like there are so many things to complete and so little time left to complete them. I plan to go to the Peranakan Museum with my mum sometime next week, and hopefully to Chinatown to have my last egg tart (my last supper) before I leave for the UK. We also plan to go to Raj (located at Biopolis, it has been the restaurant for quite a few family dinners) to savour some Indian cuisine. 

Hopefully I will then have a few more interesting posts about Singapore before I leave. I must admit that I am rather disappointed that I will only manage to visit such a limited number of places to blog about. I had really hoped to cover many more places but lately, I've been everything but free. 

But I know that though I feel rather upset, 'it's too late to apologize' - Apologize, One Republic, and instead I should 'always look on the bright side of life!' - Eric Idle for Monty Python's Life of Brian (;

P.S. I have been reading a book called Time: A User's Guide by Stefan Klein. No, I did not deliberately pick it to be able to 'cheesily' relate the title of the book to that of the blog! I haven't finished it yet, but already I feel it is a rather remarkable book. As the title suggests, it is about time, but fret not, it is not too scientific in any way. Rather it is a wonderful window into the mystery of time. I definitely recommend it for anybody who can't find much time in their lives to do what they want to and for those who just want more of it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.