Tuesday 16 July 2013

In a City like Mine...

When I first started this post, I said that it was going to be about how I spent the time in my life, a.k.a., not only about UWC Atlantic. So for the next few weeks I'll not be talking about UWC (or not much at least) and instead have set a little project for myself to complete. 

I don't have much more time left on the little island of Singapore, and so I have decided to make the most of my time here. What I aim to do is to visit different places in Singapore - some of them must-go tourist locations, others not as well known except to Singaporeans, and some of them are just places that have a very special place in my heart. 

I have actually written out a list of these venues, but I won't list them out here for two reasons.
  1. I don't want to spoil the little bit of suspense you have of not knowing where I plan to go.
  2. I don't want to disappoint anyone if I don't end up going to a certain place!(;

I will try to go to these places and will then write a blog on the experience; the place, the things I saw and did and the people I met and hopefully talk to! 

Let me warn you first that this is not some kind of travel review blog. I am not going to become a TLC (TV's The Learning Channel) travel guide with advice on where to spend your holiday... I don't want to steal some poor soul's job! I just want to share my experiences (hopefully you will them interesting enough) at so and so place. 

What I WILL do is add in a little of 'my crazy' and try and show (pictures will be included!) you how I see my island home. Well wish me the best of luck and we'll see how it goes!(:

I START TOMORROW! 'Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow. You're always a day away' - Tomorrow, Annie the Musical





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.